Skip to content
- The inventor of the treadmill died at the age of 54
- The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57
- The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41
- The best footballer in the world, Maradona, died at the age of 60.
- James Fuller Fixx credited with helping start America’s fitness revolution by popularizing the sport of running died of a heart attack while jogging at 52 years of age
- The KFC inventor died at 94.
- The inventor of Nutella chocolate and nut spread died at the age of 88.
- Imagine, cigarette maker Winston died at the age of 102.
- The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake
- And the Hennessey Liquor inventor died at 98.
- The rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.
So, rest, chill, stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life.